March has been a great month for me, entertainment wise.
So allow me to share the spoils, with the third ever Monthly Mentions!
Favorite Blog Articles:
- The Doctrine Of The Doers—5 Principles of Achievement
- 150 Amazing Quotes To Feed Your Creative Soul
- An Open Letter To That Ex-MFA Creative Writing Teacher Dude
- From Newbie To Master—Understanding The Writer’s Journey
- What The Hell Is “Wild Animus”?
- How Do Readers Envision Characters? 6 Things We Do…
- Seeing Myself In My Villains: An Author’s Nightmare???
- Stephen King’s “Everything You Need To Know About Writing Successfully– In Ten Minutes”
- Easy Riding
- The Flipside Of My Writing Tirade
- The Day Tom Failed To Mind The Gap
- How I Waited Three Years to Start My Novel… And Why I’d Never Change That
- Ask This Before You Make An Unlikeable Character Your Point of View Character
- Two Questions Writers Hate
“Writing is the best way to talk without being interrupted.” – Jules Renard
- “An Abundance Of Katherines” by John Green
- “Looking For Alaska” by John Green
- “The Labyrinth Wall” by Emilyann Girdner
Favorite Youtube Video: The Bioshock Infinite Song – brentalfloss
Did you like the article? Dislike? Tell me about it in the comments. I would love to hear your opinions! If interested in specific articles, or want to write as a guest, you can message me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to help keep this blog going, consider becoming my patron at https://www.patreon.com/coolerbs. Thanks for reading!