This month has been a tad hard on me.
But there was still a lot of cool stuff I came across.
In fact, I have a whole list of them.
Favorite Blog Articles:
- So You Want To Edit A Book Part 1: The Dramatic First Read Through
- 4 Things You Don’t Know About Self Publishing Until You Do It
- Selling & Social Media–DON’T Be A Personal Space Invader
- Don’t Be A Dead Worm
- Breaking: Woman Wastes Time At Gym, Discovers She’s Already Hot
- 5 Ways To KILL A Perfectly Good Story
- 14 Reasons We Love List Articles
- Monday Blog Post: Keeping Track
- Why Dichotomies Don’t Work In Describing The Writing Process
- The 10 Commandments Of Authorial Self-Promotion
- Ten Ways To Tighten Your Writing & Hook The Reader
- So You Want To Publish A Book? Part 4: The Ins And Outs Of Createspace
- Scully, The X-Files, And The False Dichotomy
“An artist cannot fail, it is a success just to be one.” – Charles Horton Cooley
- “We Should Hang Out Sometime: Embarrassingly, A True Story” by Josh Sundquist
- “The Infinite Sea” by Rick Yancey
- “Peeps” by Scott Westerfeld
Favorite YouTube Video: Will It Taco? – Taste Test
Did you like the article? Dislike? Tell me about it in the comments. I would love to hear your opinions! If interested in specific articles, or want to write as a guest, you can message me at email@example.com. If you want to help keep this blog going, consider becoming my patron at https://www.patreon.com/coolerbs. Thanks for reading!