Another month has come and gone.
So here’s the stuff I liked during it!
Favorite Blog Articles:
- Going Pro—Earning Rhino Skin & Learning Which Opinions Matter
- WRITING: “HOW DO YOU DO IT?”
- How to Lose your Mind in Ten Days
- Do’s and Don’ts of the Slush Pile
- Talk It Out: How To Punctuate Dialogue In Your Prose
- 25 THINGS I WANT TO SAY TO SO-CALLED “ASPIRING” WRITERS
- Sensing Comparison Experiment
- SCHOOL SUSPENDED BOY WHO CLAIMED TO BE THE LORD OF THE RINGS
- 10 Practical Writing Tips from the Greats
- An Author’s Complicated Relationship with Self-Promotion
“Men have called me mad; but the question is not yet settled, whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence.” – Edgar Allen Poe
Favorite Youtube Video: Markiplier’s History Lessons: INDEPENDENCE DAY
Did you like the article? Dislike? Tell me about it in the comments. I would love to hear your opinions! If interested in specific articles, or want to write as a guest, you can message me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to help keep this blog going, consider becoming a patron at https://www.patreon.com/coolerbs. Thanks for reading!