Another ongoing series!
As if I don’t already have enough of these!
As the month comes to a close, I thought I would make it a habit to set a record of the things I liked/discovered over the month so that I can take a look back and see how my taste in media grew and changed.
It also seems like a really great idea for an article, and a chance to give some shout-outs to my blogger friends.
So, allow me to present my favorite things this month, presented by category, but not in any particular order.
As a side note, these are not necessarily things that were made this month, just things I enjoyed during the time period.
Here we go!
Favorite Blog Articles:
- Search Term Bingo Is Not The Droids You’re Looking For
- Apathy And Despair
- The Life Cycle Of A Book
- Arting Hard Like An Artful Motherfucker: 25 Ways To Be A Bad-Ass Maker Who Makes Bad-Ass Stuff
- 20(15) Quick Reminders To Get (Me, Or Anyone) Blogging
- 41 Reasons Why You Should Not Date Or Marry A Writer
- What 65,000 Words In One Month Feels Like: My Life So Far As A Full-Time Freelancer
Find what you love and let it kill you.
Favorite Youtube Video: “It’s Been So Long” by The Living Tombstone
Did you like the article? Dislike? Tell me about it in the comments. I would love to hear your opinions! If interested in specific articles, or want to write as a guest, you can message me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for reading!