Be prepared to have your mind blown.
- There’s no reason why breakfast food must be eaten at the beginning of the day.
- A house is only quiet if it’s not filled with memories.
- If you had a good idea for how a store should run or what they should sell, probably someone else had that idea, too, and might have changed to it since you’ve last been there.
- You can live off protein shakes, but it’s not really living, and it’s not that much protein.
- A slow cooker is the laziest way to make an absurd amount of food.
- Planning is just improvisation but with time.
- Pithy quotes are dehydrated and vacuum-sealed debates and complex ideas.
- There’s no real functional difference between a paper towel and a napkin.
- Straws tend to make you drink things faster than sipping at the edge of the cup.
- The internet’s effect on humanity is way more than whatever you think it is.
- There’s really no upper limit on how strange humans can be and act.
- You are always paying for convenience.
- Math may be one of the most powerful forces on the planet.
Special thanks to: Melissa Potter
Did you like the article? Dislike? Tell me about it in the comments. I would love to hear your opinions! If interested in specific articles, or want to write as a guest, you can message me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to help keep this blog going, consider becoming my patron at https://www.patreon.com/coolerbs. Thanks for reading!
Want to read something longer by me? How about a whole novel!