A bit late, I know, but I think it’s about time for a batch of last month’s best!
Favorite Blog Articles:
- 8 Reasons Successful People Are Choosing to Wear the Same Thing Every Day
- A Writer’s Baggage
- That Awkward Moment When You Realize Heath Ledger’s Joker Was The Hero
- Path To Publication 3.7: What Goes Into Designing A Book Cover?
- Storyville: 10 Ways To Fool Your Readers
- Truth, Lies & Social Media
- Dear Writers: None Of Us Know What The Fuck We’re Doing
- 15 Words You Should Eliminate From Your Vocabulary To Sound Smarter
- Thinking Of Lard
- Writing Tips for Non-Writers Who Don’t Want to Work at Writing
- The Eccentric Habits Of 13 Classic Writers
BONUS: Favorite Short Story
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Maximum Ride” by James Patterson
- “Brave New World” by Aldous Huxley
- “A Fistful Of Clones” by Seaton Kay-Smith
Favorite YouTube Video: Toilet Humor
Did you like the article? Dislike? Tell me about it in the comments. I would love to hear your opinions! If interested in specific articles, or want to write as a guest, you can message me at email@example.com. If you want to help keep this blog going, consider becoming my patron at https://www.patreon.com/coolerbs. Thanks for reading!